KMWorld Connect goes live November 12 with two days of workshops, and sessions launching November 16 – 19. We’re thrilled with the program and speakers.
Along with my co-chairs, Tom Reamy, Stephanie Lemieux, and Marydee Ojala, we’re bringing you the best conference content available with 150 speakers, five tracks per day, over four days. We also have in-depth pre-conference workshops the week before the main events. Here’s ten reasons you need to attend. Check them out and see my special offer at the end. I hope to see you virtually next month!
Top 10 Reasons to Attend KMWorld Connect
- Hear amazing thought-leaders: Charlene Li, David Weinberger, Dave Snowden, Marco Iansiti, Phaedra Boinodiris, Steve Sweetman
- Learn from experienced practitioners & authors sharing their insights as speakers: Sue Hanley, Dan Pontefract, Kim Glover, Anthony Rhem, Seth Earley, Nancy Dixon
- Take part in future-focused discussions around adapting/transforming KM in a time of crisis, social and technological change
- Hear stories and case studies of tools and techniques being used in real-world situations
- Interact with speakers and colleagues when we can’t travel to connect in person: in sessions, the networking area, the Knowledge Café: Mingle Mixer, and the SIKM meet up on November 16!
- Learn how to use new tools such as artificial intelligence to transform and support knowledge sharing in organizations and communities
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall featuring leading-edge supporters of collaboration, knowledge sharing, innovations, and more
- Enjoy a well-run virtual platform moderated and facilitated by experienced staff
- Discover a wide range of topics from taxonomies and ontologies, to text analytics and optimizing search, to current practices and learning, to the latest in supporting technologies like extended realities!
Reason #10? How about $100 off the cost of your registration (normally $399)?
Use code JD20 right now and get your All Access Pass for just $299. Your pass allows you to attend KMWorld Connect, Enterprise Search & Discovery Connect, Text Analytics Forum Connect, and Taxonomy Boot Camp Connect.
I look forward to seeing you soon!